LeetCode is the world's leading online programming learning platform to help millions of developers enhance their skills, expand their knowledge and land their dream job. We have a highly engaged developer community and our users have landed jobs at top companies around the world such as Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft and many others.
This is a full-time only role. Our office is located in sunny Palo Alto, California, but our engineers are distributed all around the world. We focus on hiring the absolute best talent by welcoming remote candidates as well.
- Front-end: React 16.x+, TypeScript, Apollo (GraphQL client)
- Back-end: Python, Django, Graphene (GraphQL), REST
- 3+ years of professional experience as a full-stack software engineer working with web technologies.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, including the ability to collaborate closely with engineers in other locations
- Take a collaborative approach to work and can incorporate feedback from product, design and your engineering peers
- Care about helping users succeed in their goals through the features you build
- Experience working on frontend and backend integrations. Proven ability to successfully roll out features from end to end and delivering based on business needs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Continue to optimize front-end related frameworks and tools to improve development experience
- Some full-stack experience. Fluent in Python/Django or a similar programming language/web framework, our app is served by Python/Django
- Eagle-eye for detail and passion for perfection
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Good understanding of programming concepts such as common data structures and algorithms, profiling / optimization
- Experience contributing to and working with a reusable component library and design system
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, test-driven development and consumption of web services
- Experience with Python and Django framework.
- Experience with GraphQL, WebSockets.
- Experience as a team lead or in a supervisory/management role of a team of developers.
- Prior experience working for a SaaS company
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $122,473.00 - $209,546.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Web Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- React.js: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please mention that you come from TestForThem
when applying for this job.