We are looking for a motivated Software Test Engineer to support our growing organization. Preferred candidates will be collaborative, continually improving and work well in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The Software Test Engineer should be well versed in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and have experience across the major phases of the SDLC including product requirements, technical design, and testing methodologies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ensure new and existing product functionality and components being released are reliable, defect free, and function as documented
- Create, document, verify, and execute component-level and end-to-end test plans and test cases
- Work closely with application software engineers and software testers to create test cases, identify, report, and troubleshoot software defects
- Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Author and execute manual and automated test cases
- Develop and report test metrics
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of related software testing experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills to communication with development team
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, test plans, and debugging is required
- Previous test automation experience is a plus in a C# ASP.net environment
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED, position will require background investigation to authorize access to classified information
Keys to Success
- Excellent collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Be passionate about application development and technology; research and showcase ongoing knowledge of the latest trends, tools and technologies.
- Always present an energetic attitude that facilitates creative collaboration.
- Always be in the know of company goals and objectives.
- An entrepreneurial desire to be part of a growing team and company.
- Takes great pride in the ownership of their work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Software Testing: 3 years (Required)
- Quality Assurance: 3 years (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from TestForThem
when applying for this job.