Mid-Level Bridge Engineer
Janssen & Spaans Engineering (JSE) has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level bridge engineer to join one of the largest bridge design teams in Indiana to work on some of the most exciting projects currently underway in the state and country. JSE is a leading bridge design firm in the United States having a highly knowledgeable and energetic staff working together in a team environment. Building from our team member’s strengths, we provide design services on typical and complex bridge projects for just about every type of structure imaginable. JSE offers competitive compensation, retirement package and progressive office hours (Friday afternoons off). See our website: www.jsengr.com for more details on JSE.
· Project management on bridge design projects.
· Perform / review bridge designs.
· Operate software Larsa, Conspan, Merlin Dash, Geomath, L-pile, etc.
· Work with CADD technicians to develop bridge plans and submittals.
· Prepare cost estimates.
· Follow state design standards and guides for developing projects.
· Coordination with other staff members.
· Direct, mentor and supervise junior engineers in the preparation of calculations, plans, specifications, technical reports and cost estimates.
· Some travel may be required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume