Roll20 is the only free, community-based tabletop gaming software dedicated to bringing players together regardless of distance, experience, gaming system or hardware. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work with our cross-functional teams. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Establish team quality goals and guide developers toward achieving them.
- Guide teammates towards improving quality culture across the development life cycle.
- Own metrics around test coverage and defects and help the team to make actionable adjustments based on them.
- Perform manual destructive and edge case testing.
- Champion quality during the planning phase, helping the team to understand necessary testing and available tools to achieve goals.
Skills we are looking for:
- 3+ Years experience in SaaS or Web-based quality assurance.
- A passion for quality and the technology that enables it.
- An understanding of Agile Scrum and embedded QAs role within it.
- Cross-platform and cross-browser testing (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Mobile apps and browsers).
- Experience developing and maintaining test plans across multiple applications
- Experience with test automation and reporting frameworks, installation and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive buy-in and gather consensus.
- Significant experience working with Git, GitHub, and Git Flow.
We will also look at:
- Testing tools: RSpec, Cucumber, Selenium, Mocha.
- Experience interfacing with external QA teams.
- Build and Deploy Tools: Jenkins, Kubernetes.
- Experience using or maintaining on-demand test environments.
This is a remote-first workplace - we all work remotely. This means we want to see examples of your ability to work independently. This is a full-time exempt position. Compensation includes competitive salary and benefits including health insurance, group life and personal accident insurance, and an employee assistance program, as well as a 401K with employer matching.
Powered by JazzHR
Please mention that you come from TestForThem
when applying for this job.