We have an immediate opening for a Quality Engineer at our Boca Raton, Florida facility.
SurGenTec is an innovative medical device company based out of Boca Raton, FL with a team of driven individuals on a mission to improve healthcare. Our diverse array of products offer benefits to patients, hospital staff and surgeons across many fields of medicine. We are growing quickly and are looking for a driven quality engineer to join our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Surgentec is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Local candidates only- South Florida (Relocation fees will not be covered)
The Quality Engineer uses their personal experience and judgment applying learned engineering methodologies and other analytics to initiate, implement, and manage the master validation plan within the facility. This position will also be heavily involved in the design and development of medical devices, device accessories and processes that complement our current product lines. The hire will be working closely with our mechanical engineer to develop and maintain the design history file of our products. The hire will have responsibility for improving the product development process, operational effectiveness and existing procedures or business processes. The Quality Engineer will be a key resource for new product and equipment validations providing subject matter expertise. This position may also involve training engineers, sales representatives, vendors, manufacturers, customers, etc., to processes and principles associated with the technology, as well as providing ongoing technical support.
· 4yr degree in applicable field of study, preferably engineering (ME, BioMedE)
· 2+ Years experience in medical device industry
· Working knowledge of 3D CAD software, in particular SolidWorks.
· United States Work Authorization
· Understanding of general manufacturing principles, machining techniques and molding processes.
· Demonstrate problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills.
· Demonstrate a driven and positive approach to work.
· Demonstrate an ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
· Demonstrated ability to respond to the urgent needs of the team, with proven track record of meeting deadlines.
· Full Time
· Benefits: Health Insurance & Paid Time Off
· Schedule: Monday-Friday 9AM-5:30PM (8 hour shift)
· Location: Headquarters, Boca Raton. No remote work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume