Job responsibilities will include:
1. Understanding Product functionality, user requirements.
2. Writing test plans, test cases and preparing test data
3. Manually execute test cases according to test plans/scripts and document results
4. Produce and prioritize bug reports
5. Reproduce bug reports and write clear steps to reproduce
6. Run manual testing
7. Support automated testing
8. Identify issues and work with the team members to figure out solutions
9. Provide daily reports to Project Leads regarding testing status.
Please join us if you are interested in quality and like to break things. This position will involve real project work with a growing project team.
Skills that will be needed to make this a successful position:
· Solid foundation in information systems/db or computer science.
· Any experience with Selenium
· Experience with JIRA
· Familiar with Agile framework
· Experience with SQL
· Ability to organize work especially test plans, scripts and test data
· Take initiative in researching and understanding new/unknown concepts
· Document test approaches and results.
· Communicate and Coordinate with various team members frequently and relentless to achieve test objectives
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while adapting to changing priorities
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Ability to think out of the box and meet deadlines
· Excellent organizational skills
· Precise attention to details
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume