Role: Senior Software Development Engineer
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the industry
For over 30 years Sawgrass has been the leader in dye sublimation and the digital ink industry the leading. Allowing customers to customize a vast array of products --- large and small --- including plastics, metals, films, ceramics, and textiles. Sawgrass develops state-of-the-art systems that enable customers around the globe to produce highly customized, high-quality, full-color images. Sawgrass is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina with additional offices in England, Germany, Spain, and Australia.
Work on a range of projects and new features in a collaborative team environment where you will be challenged and supported through the development process. Our desktop/cloud applications are built for both Mac and Windows environments. Our company encourages idea generation as we continue to leverage technology to advance our products for our users’ needs. We are seeking an individual that is passionate about building and innovating client facing software, a curious problem solver that enjoys building elegant solutions, and looking to grow your hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies ranging from front-end user interface to back-end systems as well as all points in between.
· Assist in design and coding of software product components, units, and modules according to detailed specifications.
· Participate in analysis and development of test plans. Tests assigned components and units.
· Provide test results and recommend corrections to senior developers and/or team manager.
· Determine and document user requirements for task overviews.
· Create and review task designs.
· Implement projects according to design.
· Test development code.
· Schedule and track time spent on projects and other tasks.
· Investigate bugs and determine appropriate fixes.
· Peer review code.
· Collaborate and provide technical assistance to others.
· Complete professional development tasks.
· Provide assistance for documentation.
· Perform competitive analysis when necessary.
· BS in computer science or related field.
· 4+ years of experience in software development.
· Practical knowledge of Mac and/or Windows operating systems, and of programming languages such as C++, C#, etc.
· Knowledge of color science, graphics and imaging, architecture, user interface, geometric algorithms
Job Type: Full-time
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume