- Experience in manual testing
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in automation testing
- 4+ years of experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, SDET or similar QA role.
- 3+ years of experience in Software development and testing in Python, experience in automating the test cases for embedded software.
- Knowledge of QA concepts and methodology.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, OOP, and complexity analysis
- Experience writing test frameworks, test automation, and test cases.
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment and utilizing virtual machines
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and Amazon Show. The Amazon Devices group delivers delightfully unique Amazon experiences, giving customers instant access to everything, digital or physical.
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a QAE you will develop, execute and maintain software and automation scripts to test the products. You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products.
You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You will need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment.
You are expected to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable you to significantly improve product quality. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, solid understanding of the operating system software, as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles. The test software that you will build should expose API defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature integration prospective.
You should command the skill to communicate clearly and effectively. Candidates will need to define test suites, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional, and performance testing in a programmatic manner. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to propose improvements to our existing processes and automated tools in order to improve the team’s speed, quality and efficiency.
- • Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- Knowledge of wireless connectivity technologies, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee
- Knowledge of all the Layers of the OSI model, TCP/IP, Socket programming
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses
- Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing
- Strong experience in Python, Java, C, and C++
- Experience with open source tools and resources
- Experience working closely with development and business teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//
Please mention that you come from TestForThem
when applying for this job.