We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer with Mitsubishi PLC Experience in Automotive Manufacturing Industries to join our client's company in Universal City, TX.
Working with other highly motivated Engineers, you will be involved with integrating, testing, troubleshooting and programming electrical controls.
· PLC programming with Mitsubishi PLC
· Adjusting, troubleshooting, modifying of “Device Net”, “CC-Link”, “Ethernet” etc.
· Attending and Communicating with other Shiratsuki Engineers and resolve the issues.
· Attending and Communicating with clients for specifications, requirements and others and resolves the issues.
· Managing and supporting small to large desktop workstation environments
· Site commissioning and installation
· Support software developers in their testing capabilities: Run unit tests and maintain/modify to establish code coverage while working directly with developers
· 5-year (or equivalent) experience with PLC programming (Mitsubishi, Allen-Bradley ControlLogix, RSLogix 5000, Omron). *Mitsubishi PLC experience is MUST to apply for this position.
· Mitsubishi PLC Programming Experience in the areas of Production Control Systems, Parts Washing Machines, Parts Machining Process (marking, stamping, lathing, etc), Parts Indicating & Monitoring System, Traceability System in the Automotive Manufacturing Industries.
· High-level knowledge of wiring various sensors (Photoelectrical Sensor, Limit Switch, etc.).
· High-level understanding of wiring diagrams and schematic diagrams.
· Knowledge of “Device Net”, “CC-Link”, “Ethernet” etc.
· PLC troubleshooting and debugging experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Systems Design, Automation, Industrial Engineering or college equivalent.
· Working on Saturday, Sunday and other Holidays, if necessary.
· Knowledge of Manufacturing engineering for automotive industries.
· Knowledge of Factory Automation Systems for automotive industries.
· Ability to complete all security clearance requirements that may be required for the performance of the work.
· Commitment to travel to our parent company head office in Aichi, Japan.
· Commitment to travel to and work on customer’s site in US, Japan and China.
· Understanding of automated build processes/practices and code management techniques, such as NEC and UL.
· Ability to work independently as the representative for Shiratsuki North America on customer’s site.
· Knowledge of Industrial 4.0 and IOT if any.
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume