All FAB Precision is in need of Sr. Quality Inspector to join our team. We are a fun, friendly, fast-paced place to work. We are looking for self-motivated, team player with great communication skills.
The Q.C. Inspector III is responsible for performing the quality control measurement/inspection functions within assigned areas of QC, production / manufacturing, inspection and assembly. Ensuring all items are in accordance with specified Quality criteria and stated procedural, technical, measurement and visual inspection requirements. Provide first article inspection and reports, problem solve and address day to day activities.
- Prepare quality documentation such as first article inspection reports
- Redline drawings for accuracy
- Evaluate Quality results of measurement, inspection and production activities
- Evaluate non-conformances and proposed resolutions
- Prepare technical reports
- Interface and coordinate with designers, engineers, planners, and others associated with accomplishing the work.
- Interface with vendors and customers regarding Quality issues, when required
- Modify or create work instructions for products based on observations of the product build.
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform assigned internal and external audits
- Teamwork with other QC inspectors, engineering, account managers, purchasing, production and other personnel and address day to day departmental activities as directed or needed.
- Proven troubleshooting, corrective action and analytical skills and abilities relating to non-conformance and Quality issues.
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience.
- Relevant mechanical Quality assurance or Quality control Inspection experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Fabrivision Sheetmetal part scanner, handheld/auto inspection tools (Calipers, micrometer, Profilometer, CMM, Micro-Vu, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and resolve issues with a wide variety of people and demands.
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Organized and efficient in time-management, capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and able to perform job requirements with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the following software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access & Visio) and Windows OS systems XP, 7, 10 or equivalent.
- Comply with all company policies and safety regulations.
- Proven assessment and decision-making skills
All FAB Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Please mention that you come from TestForThem
when applying for this job.