SourceCut Industries, Inc. is currently seeking a Process Engineer to join their team in Osseo, WI today!
The CAD Drafter / Process Engineer plans and designs the manufacturing process in the plant. Working with department teammates to make improvements to existing products. Analyze the layout of equipment, workflow, assembly/production methods, and workforce utilization. Implement/refine processes to achieve maximum production efficiency. Design, develop, test, and evaluate systems for managing production processes. Ensure the plant’s production processes are operating at maximum efficiency. Design additional parts, equipment, and mechanical devices that will assist in increasing plant operational efficiency. The Process Engineer ensures engineering is the go-to area for accurate information.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Develop AutoCAD and Microvellum drawings that will generate machine code
- Read and interpret architectural drawings in order to design architectural millwork components
- Analyze production processes, equipment, plant layout, and human work factors and implement improvements to achieve maximum plant efficiency.
- Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes to ensure maximum operational capacity is met
- Apply engineering theory and principles to problems of industrial layout or manufacturing production and implement solutions to resolve those problems
- Apply theory and principles of engineering to modify, develop, and test machinery and equipment to ensure equipment is operating at maximum efficiency
- Study and record time, motion, method, and speed involved in the performance of production, maintenance, clerical, and other worker operations for purposes such as establishing standard production rates or improving efficiency
- Research and analyze information on the ability and capacity of both company and new production equipment
- Provide equipment functionality information to the sales staff
- Act as the liaison between equipment vendors and the company
- Use engineering principles to draft, design, and develop equipment, tools, and other mechanical equipment. Ensure that fabricated materials are functioning at maximum efficiency
- Must work well within a team environment and support our Core Principles – Solution, Quality, Service, and Integrity
The CAD Drafter / Process Engineer reports to the Engineering Manager. The CAD Drafter / Process Engineer does not have direct reports.
- Associates (required) or Bachelors (preferred) degree in Construction, Engineering, Architecture, or a technical degree in a related field
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience with CAD software (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Microvellum) - REQUIRED -There will be a technical competency portion of the pre-employment process.
- Microvellum experience is a plus!! This is the software we use.
- 1+ years of software applications (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word) required
- 5+ years of Manufacturing Process Engineer experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of engineering concepts
- The ability to communicate clearly using written, verbal and electronic communication
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand engineering concepts
- Functional knowledge of software applications (specifically MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
- Knowledge of statistics and a strong mathematics background
Indeed Hire and SourceCut Industries, Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- software applications (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word): 1 year (Required)
- CAD design software (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Microvellum): 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing Process Engineer: 3 years (Required)
- Osseo, WI: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
Please mention that you come from TestForThem
when applying for this job.