Want to be part of something great?
Are you a natural problem solver looking for a company where you can fast-track your career?
Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
We’re Tek Experts, a leading global provider of technical support and professional services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies.
With 7,000 employees across seven global offices, we’ve built a reputation for deep technical expertise and providing exceptional customer experiences. We operate a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages, and time zones.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for Technical Support Engineers to join one of our support teams.
Join us and be part of something great!
About the role...
As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. We are looking for people with all levels of experience so if you are just starting in your career or have been a support engineer or manager, this is the role for you.
Working with one of our key customers, you will be supporting everything related to the technology team you are in which could include:
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Virtual Machines
You will also be supported by our Quality Assurance team, Domain Experts, and the Training and Development department, to ensure you have a comprehensive induction and training program and deliver extraordinary customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the advanced technical contact for troubleshooting customer issues
- Deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with domain experts (SMEs) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate measures to all parties involved
- Seek supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialization
- At least 1 year’s experience in a technical or customer support role
- Strong research, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Good knowledge of at least one relevant technology
What do we offer in return?
- Global opportunities
- Generous remuneration package
- Premium healthcare and dental care
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Colorado Springs, CO 80920 (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
Please mention that you come from TestForThem
when applying for this job.