ThunderSoft is a provider of operating system technologies, superior products and solutions, experts in mobile, IoT, automotive, and enterprise. They are hiring for a Projection Software Engineer for Automotive Infotainment Systems to work out of Warren, MI.
As a member of the Thundersoft America software engineering team, the candidate is expected to work on next generation of Infotainment software product line/products based on Android, and technologies. Responsible to support OEM customers successfully roll out next generation infotainment systems on time with high quality to the market place. Interface with both on-shore and off-shore development teams to develop new features and resolve issues. Utilizes strong software development skills including design, development, testing, and communicating status to both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science Engineering
- 3+ years of hands-on Java programming and Android platform experience on Projection software components (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Wireless CarPlay) and Connectivity software components (Bluetooth, Wifi, Ethernet).
- Strong knowledge of computer science and software development and testing fundamentals and thorough understanding of different verification methodologies, strategies, and tools.
- Strong understanding of Android Framework and Android application software for Android platform, mobile, automotive and infotainment software
- Proficiency with software versioning, issue tracking, software build and analysis systems like – DOORS, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA, Purify, RTC, RQM, ALM, ESIMS, etc.
- Experience with languages: Java, C/C++, Perl, Python, XML, Windows and UNIX shell scripts.
- Experience in working with Agile software development process
- Ability to work well in a global environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and customer facing skills
- Good at working with multiple teams towards resolution of complex customer issue.
- Prior experience with automotive OEMs or tier-1/tier-2s
- Experience with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay platforms
- Experience Bluetooth, Wifi software stack protocols.
- Good understanding of Android Treble HAL design.
- Prior experience in Kernel, HAL & device drivers.
- Familiar with Qualcomm platform.
- Experience in working well in a global environment with culturally/geographically diverse teams
- Advanced Degree
Indeed Hire and ThunderSoft America Corporation are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Android platform projection software: 3 years (Required)
- Android platform connectivity software: 3 years (Required)
- java: 3 years (Required)
- Warren, MI: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
Please mention that you come from TestForThem
when applying for this job.