TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
The Data Integration Architect is responsible for all aspects of TriNet's data architecture strategy, design, and development. The incumbent will provide senior-level data design, development, and implementation, with an emphasis on data modeling and engineering for widespread software integration capabilities.
Data Integration Architecture
- Define and evangelize Trinet's enterprise data model, and strategy for migration from current state.
- Turn business goals and strategies into conceptual and logical data models by analyzing information requirements.
- Perform systems analysis to document current state data models and flows, to inform future state designs for an integration platform.
- Develop and maintain new data models and data flows that represent essential data consumed and produced for various systems in the research domain.
- Participate in Trinet's data governance council, working with business partners, product managers, engineers and other architects to progress TriNet's data competency.
- Work with HR, Benefits, Payroll and ERP models.
- Provide data-centric thinking for the organization and advocate best practices around data.
- Drive and maintain data specification both at source and API level.
- Develop data modeling and design principles and standards, and review data design quality.
- Provide guidance on techniques to refactor existing data structures for both adherance to strategy and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- 12+ years experience in a software engineering role, with at least 5 years as data architecture.
- Experience with data management activities and concepts including an understanding of best practices for enterprise data modeling and management.
- Experience designing complex integrations with a focus on data modeling and data engineering.
- Ability to lead the implementation of data-centric application development projects from beginning to end.
- Experience in data governance capabilities, policy, process, and procedures.
- Excellent time and priority management ability.
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical abilities.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation.
Please mention that you come from TestForThem
when applying for this job.